Thursday, November 15

yummy recipe sharing

I found this site today through one of my all time favorite blogs to visit for ideas about living frugally and being cheerful about it.

It's a holiday (specifically Thanksgiving, but I'm sure Christmas guests would appreciate them) recipe sharing extravaganza! I linked my pumpkin bread that I'm sure you are all sick of hearing about, but if you have a chance to make it you will understand why I can't stop talking about it!!!

So, if you have a favorite recipe or need a few ideas for upcoming events or just plain want to know what other people make for special occasion consumption, head on over and check it out.

(click on the cute lil' picture - it's a link)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

This is funny - I was going to do a post on my blog asking people to share Thanksgiving menus. I don't know if I'll still do it but it's always fun to find out what foods are "must-haves" on Thanksgiving day.

Your pumpkin bread recipe looks wonderful! I'm all for yummy low fat indulgences. :)