Saturday, November 10

Walgreens WOO HOO

This week's Walgreen's deals were unbelievable. I managed to tote this load away for $6.51.

That would be 3 50 sq. ft. rolls of wrapping paper, 8 55-foot lengths of curling ribbon, a Glade candle, a Glade oil warmer and a refil pack, a 1-lb box of brown sugar, 2 mini cans of baking powder, 2 shampoos and 2 conditioners. Did I mention that some of these items are eligible for rebates, totaling an additional $3 off?

Yes, God is most definitely providing for our needs (and our "wants" too!) in the most amazing, unexpected ways.

Check out other (even more) amazing deals at Money Saving Mom

4 comments:

Shelldell said...

Jenny,
your quite the shopper.
Shelley

jeileenbaylor said...

That is seriously amazing!

Rachel said...

Congrats on your awesome deals. Our God cares about the small things.

Unknown said...

WOW! I need to start checking out walgreen's deals. Seems I'm too busy to add that to my list at the moment but I'll file that away for the future.