My heart is overflowing with thankfulness. Here are a few reasons I'm praising God! (In no particular order)
1. We all got to go to church together, the second Sunday in a row. This is big news in the Muth house. Hasn't happened in quite a while. Woo hoo!
2. The music on Sunday morning was a wonderful blessing to me - the congregational singing. I love corporate worship! Yay for hymns of praise!
3. I got a haircut on Friday. No more ponytails. It's short and I will admit the feeling is weird - I can feel the breeze on my neck. The last time my hair was this short was, er, never. But I think it's all good. I do feel like a new woman.
4. My children gave me a blissfully uninterrupted night's sleep on Saturday night. Uninterrupted sleep is the most wonderful gift. And it's almost unheard of on Saturday nights, especially.
5. We opened and assembled our new stroller. The Baby Trend Double, which after much prayer and consideration, we purchased. I love it! LOVE IT! It's so nice to be able to put both kids in ONE stroller. Yay. And we are hoping it will last for years. Praise the Lord for provision!
6. I have hooks! In my bathroom! Upon which we hang our towels! There is a place for the damp towels! I am excited! I'm also excited that we found hooks in the regular hook section that were similar to the bathroom hooks and for $10 cheaper PER hook. You cannot tell me God doesn't care about my bathroom hooks. He does.
7. Garage sales! We got a huge bag of work clothes for Michael for $2 and I found an old school Fisher Price Circus train also for $2. All the animals, the conductor, and a clown! Woo Hoo for old Little People. (The new ones look funny to me - anyone else?)
8. A hilarious toddler, who calls wheat germ "sweet germs" and sternly says to his bandage covered finger, "Now stay on there, band-aid!" It's also a huge bonus that he can entertain his brother for car rides. YAY!
So, how has God provided for your family this week? What has He been teaching you? What are you thankful for? How did you watch God work this week? Take a little time to praise the Lord with your blog or leave a comment!
"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up..." 1 Thess. 5:11
In the Mister Linky widget below, simply type your name in the top box, or a short description of the work that God has done, and then in the second box, paste the link from your specific "Works of God Monday" post. Feel free to use the image from the top of this post if you like.