Tuesday, April 14

blessings

Evan was snoozing on George. We moved him to his bed.







Aaron's been having the grumps. Last week, this was the best photo I could get of him. We're working on "sweet attitudes" around here.






Aaron wanted spiky hair - ?? We didn't leave the house, but he did look awfully cute.







I just laugh and laugh when I see this. If this is considered cruel & unusual, I might be in trouble. I love laughing at my kids. (and they love laughing at me, trust me. We are an equal opportunity household)

6 comments:

suzanne said...

I love the spikey hair picture! Gavin used to love spikey hair and would request it every day!

Unknown said...

Evan is DARLING in a handkerchief. You need to have some baby girls and then you can do that kind of stuff and take them out in public for others to ooh and ahh over. :) Sweet attitudes . . . ah yes, I need lots of help with that too. :) Btw, congrats on your etsy sales!

Rosemary said...

Your boys are growing SO fast! Aaron really is looking grown up. And Evan ... it looks like he has the 'sweet attitude' accomplished! That is a funny picture! He's gonna get you back someday, though. My sister and I used to dress up our little brother in girl clothes for fun. Thankfully we didn't have Mom's camera to take a picture and certainly didn't have the internet to publish it to the world! Otherwise, we would STILL be paying! :) (SO SORRY TIM!)

dan and cheryl forbes said...

love 'em....love 'em....love 'em...
keep laughing! Love, mom & grandma

Rachel said...

Adorable little "blessings" !

Kara said...

I have real issues with my boys and their sweet attitudes. Everyone tells me that boys are easier than girls, but I'm having a hard time believing that right now.