1. Commercials. Have you seen the Corn Refiners Association commercials? You know, the ones where they make people who don't use high fructose corn syrup look ignorant? Well, here's why you shouldn't believe them. Read the comments at the bottom of the page for info on HFCS.
Yeah, we still have things that have HFCS in them in our house. Namely, Pepsi. And perhaps Oreos. But I don't get annoyed by HFCS. I get annoyed when people LIE about the healthfulness of it. That is when I get annoyed. When people lie.
2. A squirrel chewed the ribbon that my bird feeder was hanging on so that he could munch on the seeds that scattered on the ground. Yes, there were chew marks. Yes, I totally blame the squirrel. I'm going to have to rig something sturdier, perhaps some wire.
3. Don't forget to enter the book giveaway. If you don't care for this genre, I'm sure you could give it to someone who would!
4. My baby slept! I only woke up ONE TIME last night. That, my friends, is incredible. I hear that Aaron woke up in the night too, but I have this incredible husband who heard him and got up with him. I'm not sure what is up with that kid. Maybe bad dreams, maybe it's the cold he's got. Who knows. On the bright side, our new bedtime strategy worked brilliantly.
5. I felt myself getting sick last night and downed 4 garlic capsules and an extra dose of my B complex with C added. I'll do the same this morning and report whether or not it worked. I'm hoping I can avoid being sick.
And today's a new day! I'm happy to be God's child and ready to tackle my to-do list! I have a mountain of laundry - and a few more dresses to finish up for my etsy shop. While I'm working, I'll be meditating on Psalm 105, remembering God's works and trying to "Seek the LORD and his strength; seek his presence continually"