Monday, April 6

Works of God Monday


God is always at work. Around here, it's mostly in my heart, which I am thankful for. VERY thankful for! It seems there are some pretty major lessons that I need to be learning, about how I can trust God for everything, and about how He is always faithful.

I'm what you might call a slow learner.

I'm grateful that God has been working in places other than my heart as well, and I am thinking specifically of a friend of mine from long ago and her family whose baby came early and is facing some challenges. Elijah's story is here, and I think in order to read it you need to sign up to be a part of carepages or something but it is worth the read.

So, how has God provided for your family this week? What has He been teaching you? What are you thankful for? How did you watch God work this week? Take a little time to praise the Lord with your blog or leave a comment!

"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up..." 1 Thess. 5:11

2 comments:

Abby said...

Thank you for the link to your friend's care page. What an amazing Mama she is!! Praying for them and their little Eli. Made me be extremely grateful and thankful to God for my healthy "terrible twos" toddler!!!

Autum said...

I added a to your Mr. Linky a post I wrote today - not exactly Monday.

Thanks for the post to Eli's care page, it gave me something more to read yesterday sitting at the hospital. (I love that Covenant has free WiFi.)