Monday, December 1

Works of God Monday

We're trying to learn Kung Fu Virus Fighting around here. Over the weekend we were computer-less due to our internet provider suddenly having "glitches" with their security software and our computer contracting a virus as well. So, I've been down for a few days, and when friends start calling wondering if I'm ok because I haven't been blogging, well, it's time to update. Link your Works Of God here! I'll be reading...who knows how long I'll be out of it.

Just a random FYI - I haven't been doing much blog reading, either. Seriously - 363 posts in my Google Reader? I think I'm going to hit that "Mark all as Read" button sometime SOON.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving weekend!

In the Mister Linky widget below, simply type your name in the top box, or a short description of the work that God has done, and then in the second box, paste the link from your specific "Works of God Monday" post. Feel free to use the image from the top of this post if you like.

PLEASE NOTE: You don't have to post just on Monday! You can link a post from a previous week, or come and link on Thursday if that is when God works and you want to share! And if you don't have a blog, leave your work of God in the comment section!

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Sorry about your virus. How frustrating!
And 363 posts in your Google Reader!!!? Good Grief! Before you 'mark all as read', check out my e-mail to you. There is a surprise :)
Aunt Rosemary