Wednesday, December 3

giving away...

I have five *very* mini-prizes. I got a stack of coupons in the mail from Vocalpoint, each with a scratch-off-and-get-a-code for the possibility of winning a year's supply of Dole Fruit Naturals. The coupons are for save $1 on 2 Fruit Naturals. Leave a comment here with your feelings about canned fruit in general and I'll hold a drawing. The coupons expire on 1/11, but the codes have to be entered by midnight on 12/16, and only one code can be entered per person. I can scratch yours off and email it, or I can just drop the whole thing in the mail.

Drawing will be held tomorrow around noon, so enter now!!

4 comments:

christina said...

gotta love jenny's give-aways!

though i prefer fresh and sometimes even frozen i use canned fruit without hesitation. i like that i can stash a can of peaches or pears and then when i'm out of fresh fruit i still have a fruit choice for connor's lunch or snack.

Anonymous said...

My favorite kind of canned fruit is peaches.
Thanks!

Katherine
kccuties(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I found your site through Money Saving Mom. I love the convienence of canned fruit! You can eat it year around!

Karen
klnlovesmickey(at)yahoo(dot)com

Kristen said...

I love the fruit cups! thanks for the giveaway!