So, doesn't every family need a great birth story? Here's ours.
1. Crazy pregnant lady trying to get everything done before the baby arrives (hurry, hurry, we only have two weeks!) decides to conduct a garage sale.
2. Crazy pregnant lady decides to invite backup (mom & dad) mostly for childcare purposes.
3. The morning of the garage sale, crazy pregnant lady has contractions and calls the midwife.
4. Crazy pregnant lady labors while shoppers overtake the front yard to find themselves a great deal.
5. GOD's GRACE and MERCY abound, blessings are heaped on us that are too numerous to mention, and Evan Gilead Muth is BORN at 3:07pm at home, where all is well and tears of joy continue to flow. We are so humbled and blessed that God has chosen to grant the desire of our hearts for a wonderful VBAC at home!!!
More details will follow, but I thought, you know, that you would want at least part of the story. The funny part, of course.