God is so good, all the time! We've had some interesting things happen this weekend, and we know that God put them all in our path for His perfect reason. Here are some of our blessings!
1. My strep throat is back. What? Apparently I have some strain that is resistant to amoxicillin. Again, praising the Lord for the availability of modern medicine when illness strikes!
2. We got a save $10 on anything coupon in the mail from Kohls, which netted us 2 reusable water bottles (on my wish list for summer) for a mere $2.10. These are pretty snazzy bottles with those little freezable inserts for cold retention. I am really happy that I have one of these to take along with me on errand runs. I cannot even tell you how thirsty I get - must have something to do with the feeding the baby thing. Anyway, what a blessing that God provided this wish for so little money!
3. We have doors on our bedroom closets! Yay! I'll post photos once the trim is up so it can be a big ta-da, but I am so thankful that God gave Michael the time to be able to do this for us this weekend! It's fun to be able to check these projects off the list!
4. Third consecutive week at church. Amen, amen.
5. My peas, my peas are growing! My poor tomato plants did not survive their peat patty beginnings. I must be doing something wrong. The peppers survived, and I will plant them soon. But I will have to buy tomato plants. I am glad I can!
So, how has God provided for your family this week? What has He been teaching you? What are you thankful for? How did you watch God work this week? Take a little time to praise the Lord with your blog or leave a comment!
"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up..." 1 Thess. 5:11
In the Mister Linky widget below, simply type your name in the top box, or a short description of the work that God has done, and then in the second box, paste the link from your specific "Works of God Monday" post. Feel free to use the image from the top of this post if you like.