Monday, September 15

Works of God Monday

I'm sick (fever, congestion, headache, stomach, etc, etc.) The baby's sick (thankfully just congestion) The toddler's grumpy (sick?). Today I'm thankful for a flexible job for my honey so that he can come home and take care of us. Yep, it's that bad. I'm also thankful that I was able to score 14 boxes of cereal this weekend for a measly $8. Woo Hoo for sales and coupons. We'll be eating Multi Grain Cheerios and Kashi GoLean Crunch Honey Flax for awhile. (well, actually, at the rate Aaron goes through Cheerios...maybe not that long.)

Even in this time of feeling miserable and sleep deprived and miserable (did I mention sleep deprived?), I don't doubt that God good. He is good, all the time. His plan is perfect. And He is at work in your life, too - I'm sure of it. I hope you don't mind sharing!!

Here's how it works. First, blog about how God has been at work in your life this past week - it can be a physical provision, a spiritual lesson learned, an opportunity to share with others, anything that was an evidence of God at work in you. Then, follow these directions:

In the Mister Linky widget below,
simply type your name in the top box, or a short description of the work that God has done, and then in the second box, paste the link from your specific "Works of God Monday" post. PLEASE make sure the link is to a specific post on your blog that is a personal testimony of how God has been at work in your life in the past week. Feel free to use the image from the top of this post if you like. Just right click the image and choose "save image as" then upload it into your post. Please contact me if you have any questions, and spread the word to your blogging friends!

2 comments:

dan and cheryl forbes said...

Jenny,
I wish I could have helped out today. Sorry so much sickness...
HUGS, prayers and love,
MOM F.

Stephens said...

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. :-( Sorry too that I missed your call yesterday. My phone was still on vibrate from having that way at church earlier. I didn't get your message until bedtime. Maybe we can talk tomorrow. Get well! I'll be praying for you.