Wednesday, September 3

not my intention

I don't mean to complain, just to ask - how long does it take for two year old molars to come in, anyway?! This has been, by far, the worst tooth emerging experience in our family thus far. I feel horrible continuing to pump Aaron full of Motrin, so we've been doing 1/2 doses except for at night. I also feel sorry for the poor kid, it's taking such a toll on his little personality that it has to be hurting quite a lot!

Such a tiny problem, with such far reaching arms. I sure hate all the discipline issues it seems to bring - I know how grumpy I get when I'm in pain.

I think it's nap time. For me.

6 comments:

Kara said...

oh boy. that's a tough one. Every kid is so different. I never ever knew when Rachel was cutting a tooth. But Abby was always grumpy and would run a little fever cutting her molars. Hopefully it will pass quickly. Enjoy your nap!

Unknown said...

aw :( hoping it passes sooon

The Barkers said...

Its been taking forever for Jonas too! :-) I've never had to give him motrin or tylenol. I have only used the Hylands teething tablets. Have you tried those? They are homeopathic. Our CVS sells them.

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

I am such a dummy. AJ has been so difficult for the last few days, and after reading your post... duhhh his molars must be emerging too! He has all the signs, but I never put it all together. Whew! It's nice to know he's going nuts on me for a reason. I hope Aaron soon finds relief! Now, where did I put that Tylenol?

Richelle Wright said...

molars can be unpredictable - they start to move, then stop... etc. sorry he's having such a hard time with this.

remember part of the "issue" could also be the fact that he's had a big change in his family recently, too... on top of not feeling well.

Rosemary said...

When life gets to be just TOO MUCH for any one of my grandkids, it's time for a visit to Grandma & Grandpa's house!! A change of pace for the child, a treat for the grandparents and a much needed break for the parents. So there's an idea for you. I hope that Aaron is feeling better.