"Count your many blessings, name them one by one...and it will surprise you what the Lord has done!"
1. A good night's sleep last night, hallelujah!
2. A surprise substantial monetary gift that will help us with some expenses.
3. A great doctor's appt for both boys last Friday, I'm thankful for healthy children!
4. A really great turnout to the youth group's parent meeting last night (even though I couldn't go, this is still awesome as turnout is usually very low!)
5. We were able to order our siding this weekend!!!!
6. I'm learning soooo much about God's Grace and my inabilities. God is big, and I am not. It's so good to be reminded of that.
7. A great visit with the St. Clair family this Thursday and Friday!
8. I am feeling so wonderful, almost as if I didn't have a baby just three weeks ago. I'm totally amazed.
9. and the list goes on...
OK, it's now YOUR turn to share! First, blog about how God has been at work in your life this past week - it can be a physical provision, a spiritual lesson learned, an opportunity to share with others, anything that was an evidence of God at work in you. Then, follow these directions:
In the Mister Linky widget below, simply type your name in the top box, or a short description of the work that God has done, and then in the second box, paste the link from your specific "Works of God Monday" post. PLEASE make sure the link is to a specific post on your blog that is a personal testimony of how God has been at work in your life in the past week. Feel free to use the image from the top of this post if you like. Just right click the image and choose "save image as" then upload it into your post. Please contact me if you have any questions, and spread the word to your blogging friends!
If you don't have a blog, tell us about how God is at work in your life by leaving a comment!