Thursday, May 8

for moms (or really, anyone)

I am subscribed to Joy in the Journey in my Google Reader and have really enjoyed reading about this missionary family (I do not know them) and the things that God has done in their lives. Today, there is an especially good post about dealing with guilt.

Joy is writing from a mom's perspective, and it is true that we as moms deal with it, but I think even on a more basic level, women deal with it. A lot. The "coulda-shoulda-woulda's," as I have heard them called, can really feed a destructive pattern of thinking that will take away our joy and leave us feeling defeated. (which of course, Satan really loves) But enough from me. Go read the post!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Great post! Thanks for sharing it with us. I'll have to add her blog to my Favorites list.