9 days left and at LEAST that many things to be thankful for!
1. Junior Highers. I love junior highers. Tonight is our annual food drive, and I'm really looking forward to it.
2. Friends. ((HUG)) to all my friends.
3. Sleep. Just keep it coming. (ha ha)
4. Sunshine on this gorgeous November day.
5. Clean windows to see the sun (even if nothing ELSE is clean!)
6. Taking a few minutes to read the Bible. AHHH, says my spirit.
7. Reece's peanut butter cups. The mini ones. I need an intervention.
So, what are you thankful for today as we count down the days until Thanksgiving?