Wowsa, it's getting really close!! We set up tables yesterday to make sure we had enough space for the people coming to our house for Thanksgiving dinner! It's going to be cozy, but we have room - as long as no one cares if we get out the front door or not, ha ha!
I didn't mean to alarm anyone with my post yesterday - nothing huge and horrid is going on in our house; yesterday's sermon was just a fantastic reminder to me of the sufficiency of Christ.
Today I have a list of more things I am thankful for!
1. Our successful refi. I feel like I've been beating this to death, but I'm very thankful! The additional funds came at the perfect time, there were (and are!) several items that we've been saving up for and the funds will allow us to have the money available when the needs happen, and gives us a huge head start on our savings. It was also nice to skip a payment on our mortgage this month.
2. Freezer Meals. Every Monday should have one. I know I'm not the only one who wishes Monday was more like just about any other day of the week!
3. Family close enough to celebrate with. And far away family, who, God willing, we will see sooner than later. We miss you, far away family!!!
4. My diaper sprayer. It's the little things, I tell ya.
5. To-Do Lists and timers. Helps me focus, helps Mondays, helps kids. Why don't I do this more often? I'll never know.
6. The promise of a good old fashioned GNO later on this week. Already looking forward to it! Love ya, girlies!
What are you thankful for today?