I can't believe there are only 6 days left. That mess up in the countdown really sped things up (ha ha). I am looking forward to hosting Thanksgiving for some members of my extended family this year, complete with gluten free turkey (thanks, mom & dad!) and hopefully, at least one gluten free pie. Test baking of pie crusts commences tonight!
I am very thankful today!
1. for PBS, which made my super-fast cleaning spree a happy time for me and for the kids. Thank you, Word World!
2. for spaghetti squash and farm fresh butter. LUNCH!
3. for sweet little boys who ask to play tic tac toe with O's and R's.
4. for "I love you, mommy" several (hundred) times a day.
5. for the hugs that accompany the words
6. for makeup to hide dark circles
7. for God's grace to let me see the beauty of my simple, blessed life.
What are you thankful for?