Monday, February 23

Works of God Monday

Last week was great! God allowed me to have increased energy and begin to get our family and house back into our routine. It feels good when the dishes and laundry can be in a semi-caught-up place. God also saw fit to allow us to pay off ALL of our non-house debt last week, thanks to our tax refund. I know I mentioned it before, but I am SO grateful for this. It has been a desire of ours for a long time to be debt free, and it is thrilling to be in this place now. We are humbled that God has chosen to provide for us this way.

I also have to thank the Lord for the wonderful husband he has given me. Sunday I woke with a horrible headache, one of the ones that you almost need a crane to get your head off the pillow, and he immediately made arrangements for our Sunday School class and stayed home with me, taking care of our (still congested) boys and making sure I got all the sleep I could. I am so blessed.

So, how has God provided for you? What has God been teaching you? What are you thankful for? How did you watch Him work this week? Take a little time to praise the Lord with your blog or leave a comment!

"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up..." 1 Thess. 5:11

In the Mister Linky widget below, simply type your name in the top box, or a short description of the work that God has done, and then in the second box, paste the link from your specific "Works of God Monday" post. Feel free to use the image from the top of this post if you like.

1 comment:

Shelldell said...

I love the idea of Monday testimonies. At church yesterday our pastor showed a video from a church that had "cardboard testimonies". It was moving and several gave their hearts to God.
When we praise him he provides all our needs.
I'm thankful that you have a godly husband it make a wives journey easier when her husband trust the Lord.
What a blessing to have him take care of all the arrangements, and stay home with you. Thanks to the folks that were willing to take your place at short notice.
I'm sure your class prayed for your healing. It's neat to see how God works even when we aren't feeling well.
It's also a blessing to be debt free in an uncertain economy.
God is good.