Monday, October 29

and the winner is....

I know I've made you wait in agony through the WHOLE WEEKEND, but I wanted to make sure to notify the winner first...and surprisingly enough, I was able to do it IN PERSON! Cindy Bright is the winner of the Pantry Clean Out Challenge. She planned a menu from her pantry and freezer through December 8, and has the Excel spreadsheet to prove it.

This thing is impressive, you all. It has categories, food groups; it is a work of art. If only I could figure out how to post links to Excel spreadsheets. Then you could see it for yourself.

Honestly, I didn't intend for the winner to be local. I didn't even know Cindy read my blog until I got her magnificent masterpiece in my email box. But you have to admit, free shipping is quite the bonus for me! :-)

An honorable mention goes to Aunt Rosemary, whose menu was fun & creative with "made up" holidays to celebrate their lives. She also planned through December 8th.

My condolences to all of you with pantry bugs. I'm so, so sorry. I can't even imagine the creepiness of all that. Not to mention the frustration to all of your frugal souls.

So what do you think? Should we have another Pantry Clean Out Challenge in the Spring?

No comments: