Tuesday, May 11

Works of God


ACK! It's Tuesday already - and still no post!! It's been almost an entire month since we had Works of God Monday. Rest assured, God is WORKING - and I am busy this week, but rest assured I am praising Him for who He is and what He is doing! Here are some quickly written blessings this week - maybe you can join in on this! :-)

1. Good health, for all of us and for my dad, especially - he's been sick with some strange virus and is about fully recovered!

2. Great opportunities! I was able to sign up for Bible Study Fellowship last night and am excited for next fall's Isaiah study - and for my kids' opportunity to also study the same thing at the same time! I'm also looking forward to meeting some other ladies from the community who want to study God's Word.

3. God's provision! I found some checks yesterday while I was decluttering and sorting the mail and I thought I'd already deposited them. Hallelujah! About $50 - and this month we are going to need it! Also, praising God for a particular blessing in my Pampered Chef business!!

God is always at work - would you share what He is doing in your heart, in your family this week?

"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up..." 1 Thess. 5:11

In the Linky Tools widget below, simply type your name in the title box, or a short description of the work that God has done, and then in the second box, paste the specific link from your "Works of God Monday" post. If you don't have a blog, use the comment section! Feel free to use the image from the top of this post if you like
!

1 comment:

Shelldell said...

God gave us grace yesterday that we didn't deserve. He saved us from a deadline commitment we couldn't meet because of unfortunate circumstances beyond our control. It could have cost us our home, and put a nursery in bad shape. Thank God the nursery had a back up plan and they are safe, and still wants the order. We pray that the mold will hold up so we can fulfill the obligations we committed to.