Monday, March 29

Works of God Monday

So many of my friends (far and near) are discouraged or weighed down with the daily pressures of life, that I thought I should share my favorite passages to read when I am feeling overwhelmed, which is quite often.

Psalm 61:1-4
Hear my cry, O God,
listen to my prayer;
from the end of the earth I call to you
when my heart is faint.
Lead me to the rock
that is higher than I,
for you have been my refuge,
a strong tower against the enemy.
Let me take refuge
under the shelter of your wings! Selah

Psalm 18:2, 10
The LORD is my rock and my fortress
and my deliverer,
my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield, and the horn of my salvation,
my stronghold, a strong tower;
the righteous man runs into it and is safe.

May you rest in the strong tower of God's name today.

God is at work, and I can't wait to hear what HE has been doing where you are!! How has God been working in your family? Has He been teaching you lessons about Him? Providing for your needs? Calling your attention to His works? Share here, please?! "Therefore encourage one another and build one another up..." 1 Thess. 5:11

In the MckLinky widget below, simply type your name in the title box, or a short description of the work that God has done, and then in the second box, paste the specific link from your "Works of God Monday" post. If you don't have a blog, use the comment section! Feel free to use the image from the top of this post if you like
!

1 comment:

Stephens said...

Thank you for the encouragement from God's Word! I especially needed to read that tonight. I'm praying for you, friend.