Monday, March 1

Works of God Monday


Today I am praising the Lord for a fantastically healthy winter thus far for our family. I am absolutely not taking it for granted that we've been able to attend church together as a family more often in February alone than in all of last winter combined! We are not on any crazy medications and we haven't been to the doctor in months. This is a continual work of God - and I am very grateful that He has seen fit to give us good health. It is definitely undeserved.

Again, last night we attended Prime Time at our church and Michael and I sat in on our friend Rich's class again. I am humbled, amazed, and thankful for the truth of God's Word. We can have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ through His sacrifice on the cross, by faith plus nothing, through His grace alone. We have one mediator, one Person - Jesus Christ -who pleads our case to God, and we don't have to go through anyone else to get to Him.

How fantastic - and what freedom - to know that my sins are forgiven and that nothing can separate me from God. If you haven't lately, please, read Romans 8. It's what Rich closed his session with and it just about had me shouting hallelujah. Well, just about out loud - I was DEFINITELY shouting hallelujah in my heart and mind! Praise God for His grace!

So what do YOU have to praise God for this week? Please share it here!

"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up..." 1 Thess. 5:11

In the MckLinky widget below, simply type your name in the title box, or a short description of the work that God has done, and then in the second box, paste the specific link from your "Works of God Monday" post. If you don't have a blog, use the comment section! Feel free to use the image from the top of this post if you like
!

1 comment:

Shelldell said...

I thank the Lord that we also have had pretty good health during the winter. This spring I was sick with head congestion but again the Lord helped me through it. I'm amazed by his grace in my life every single day and don't want to take it for granted. God is good very very good.