Monday, March 15

Works of God Monday

So it's been 2 weeks since I last posted a Works of God Monday, and we've been seeing God at work the entire time. He is so good to us!! I am just lax in my postings.

Here are some things I've been thankful to see over the last several weeks, in no particular order

1. We have had several items sell via Craigslist - praising God for His provision!
2. Aaron's heart is continually drawn to the heart of God. His questions sometimes blow my mind. The depth for his age - only God could cause Aaron to ask questions like this.
3. I was able to take inventory of my pantry and plan meals for a long, long time based on what we already have on hand. Talk about a blessing!! God provides.
4. Missions conference is this week. I'm so happy to hear of how God is at work all around the world and in different ways.
5. I'm slowly getting the hang of a good schedule for our days that actually works. THAT is definitely of God.
6. My Pampered Chef business continues despite my fears (at times) that it won't be successful. It's growing steadily, and the extra income is a huge blessing.
7. God continues to strengthen my heart and lift my spirits through His Word!

There are more, but I am out of time. How has God been working in your family? Please share!!

"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up..." 1 Thess. 5:11

In the MckLinky widget below, simply type your name in the title box, or a short description of the work that God has done, and then in the second box, paste the specific link from your "Works of God Monday" post. If you don't have a blog, use the comment section! Feel free to use the image from the top of this post if you like
!

No comments: