Thursday, June 25

eeerrrrghfmmmmfph!

That's me, biting my tongue.* Maybe I will be back later today, and maybe not.

and that is all.

Oh, wait. Here are some videos of my hilarious toddler in our "pool" which has a maximum capacity of 1. We exceed that all the time.


This is what happens when you try to actually record those moments and your child is in love with digital photography technology. You don't capture much. Excuse the pile of weeds.




This is what happens when your "great swimmer" is an active toddler.


*on many topics, this morning on the topic of *unnecessary* medical interventions in normal, uncomplicated, pregnancy

4 comments:

Shelldell said...

Kids love pools.

I have an 8mm film of Carmen doing the same thing.
Fun memories.

Carrie said...

I always enjoy hearing your thoughts, Jenny--hoping you'll share on this topic if you have time! :)

Kara said...

The watering can. I look out to find 4 kid and 3 watering cans in that exact same pool. The water didn't last long.

(I love when he says he's great swimmer... too funny!)

Stephens said...

So cute! I miss him. . .