Friday, June 6

Happy Birthday








Isn't it amazing how God works things out and gives us so much more than we knew we ever needed? This is what He did when He brought Michael & I together. Michael is the perfect fit for me, and I am more amazed every day at how much more I love him. He is godly and wonderful and makes me laugh so hard that...well, you know. Really hard.

I don't say it often enough, but thanks to my wonderful husband - you are hard working, honest, loyal, patient, others-focused, and much much more! You are my very best friend. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Life is never, ever dull with you. (and that is a very good thing)

6 comments:

Kara said...

I love the pictures you post of him, it looks like never a dull moment at your house! Happy birthday Michael!

Rosemary said...

Such a nice tribute to your super husband!! I love how you say, along with all his other attributes, that Michael is your best friend. Uncle Dale is my best friend, too. That sure gets us through a lot of 'for better or worse' over the years. I hope that Michael has a great birthday...he sure deserves it!!!

jeileenbaylor said...

Happy Birthday Michael! Hope you guys have a great day together :o)

Tricia T said...

Happy birthday, Michael. Told you she was a good choice!! :)

dan and cheryl forbes said...

Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy Day to you!
We both love you very much!
Mom and Dad Forbes

Erin Neiner said...

Happy Birthday to Michael! I would LOVE to hear the whole story how you two ended up together!! (I don't think I've read it yet...) You were one of those "WOW---those 2 got together" couples...in THE BEST WAY!! On the tail of that thought was, "Well, YEAH, I could TOTALLY see why! DUH!!!" :)