Wednesday, September 8

Hello Kitty must have grown up Baptist

Aaron woke early this morning, and as we sat on the sofa, snuggling, he was also playing with a Hello Kitty plush key chain that I'd picked up in college at some point and unearthed in the massive decluttering going on around here. The exchange went something like this:

A, as HK, to me: "Hey, wanna watch my dance?"
J: Sure!
(A proceeds to dance HK for a few seconds)
HK, frantic and panicked: "I can't dance! Nobody gave me any rhythm!"

Somehow, I can completely and totally identify.

Happy Wednesday, everybody!!

4 comments:

Abby said...

SO cute!!

Busch family said...

I can identify too! :)

Unknown said...

Hee-hee! Glad I didn't grow up baptist. :)

Jenny said...

Al, somehow Aaron has major rhythm and some snazzy moves. I'm so happy for him. *grin*