Monday, November 23
Works of God Monday
Happy Monday - it's been a jam-packed day, so sorry I haven't had a chance to post WOGM yet! I'm so happy that God continues to allow me to see HIM at work. Here are some of the things I'm thankful for this week. It's Thanksgiving, so I'm making a list of ten. Join me??
1. Jesus' sacrifice on the cross for me - making a personal relationship with Him possible. And then His grace extended to let me watch Him at work and be a part of it. Amazing. Awesome.
2. A fabulous husband, just perfect for me, with whom I am still madly in love (for almost 6 years of marriage!!) and having tons of fun. LOVE HIM!
3. Michael's job, in construction, with plenty (and overtime - bonus!) hours. This is definitely a work of God.
4. A safe, warm, (becoming more beautiful - bonus!!) home.
5. Healthy children.
6. A godly heritage and fabulous family on both sides. We are SO BLESSED.
7. Clean water.
8. Godly friends.
9. Plenty to eat.
10. Extra everything! And freebies!
So what are you thankful for today? It can be one or ten things, or more! Would you consider posting and linking here? Let's praise God together for all He has done and who He is!
"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up..." 1 Thess. 5:11
In the Mister Linky widget below, simply type your name in the top box, or a short description of the work that God has done, and then in the second box, paste the link from your specific "Works of God Monday" post. If you don't have a blog, use the comment section! Feel free to use the image from the top of this post if you like.