Tuesday, July 28

oh, yeah!

Richelle was just pointing out to me the other day that I hadn't posted about any deals lately, and I replied that I hadn't gotten out lately to get any deals. And then this morning I planned a little better and got out the coupons and off we went. So of course I had to post the photo. Some of this was just stuff we needed, and some of it was *gasp* not even on sale!

However, this big ol' loot pile was still a mere $25.64. I saved $59.47, so I'll take it. The poor checkout guy was a bit perturbed at my stack of coupons, but hey, it's God's money, so I will try to use it well. I got 40 little dishwasher gelpacs for $2.18. And we just ran out this morning. Those creamers? All 6? I got paid $2 to take them home with me. So if anyone wants some yummy iced coffee, give me a call. You can come over and sip some with me while our kids run wild. Ha, ha.

11 comments:

dan and cheryl forbes said...

Yeah! The picture is fun!

Shelldell said...

Way to save Jenny

Unknown said...

Wish I could join you for some iced coffee! And my kids would DEFINITELY run wild. :) Great job on the deals! Isn't that a wonderful victorious feeling?!?

Kara said...

You and your waffles.
:)

Jenny said...

Kara, those waffles were 75cents a box. :-) Mock on. LOL

Rachel said...

Ooooo I got you beat with the waffles Jenny :) they were Buy One Get One Free at our grocery store and the cashier let me use a $1.50 off coupon on BOTH of them...I walked out paying .25 cents each for mine :) And they have flax in them! for pete's sake!! I feel healthier all ready, and Jacob loves them! You go girl! Good Job.

Laura Railing said...

where do you get your coupons from?!!

Rosemary said...

GREAT SAVINGS!! I get 'sticker shock' everytime I go to the store (especially when I shop for food for the grandkids' visits - at 10, 11, and 13 they eat like there is no tomorrow.) I try to cook frugally from scratch and we have the garden, but I should put more effort into coupons and watching for deals. You have inspired me. THANKS!

Richelle Wright said...

can i have regular hot coffee while you drink the iced stuff???

as always, i'm super impressed!

Jenny said...

Richelle,
Would it change your mind if told you that I cold brew? I would be happy to serve it hot or cold! :-)

Stephens said...

Great job! I wish I could join you for that coffee. . .