This is a random post full of unrelated topics. Be forewarned.
1. I hate the way companies think they can get away with incorrect grammar in their commercials. I especially hate it when they are national companies. What is up with G2 "Less calories for more athletes" GRRRR. Calories can be counted, people!! It's FEWER. (I don't pull a Mrs. M during "Amazing Grace" and sing "there's no fewer days to sing God's praise" but I will admit that bugs me too)
2. My hilarious 7 month old had a chest x-ray this week to rule out pneumonia, which we did. He doesn't have it. So that is good. And even better is how the x-ray went. During the test he had to be strapped in like this (except Evan's hands barely reached the top of the contraption) and the tech and I were both expecting him to cry. The tech had been doing infant x-rays for over two years and said that only 2 infants had ever not cried. Evan giggled and made faces at me. He was infant #3.
3. We have fun at our house. It was awesome weather this week. My husband is crazy, in a good way, and makes me laugh. Here's proof. (He got a haircut soon after this photo)
4. I started seeds this week, the peppers I am growing are from seeds out of a pepper we ate - I don't know why I haven't saved seeds like this before. They are already sprouting. And I hope to plant some snow peas this weekend, in some new raised beds that are going to be constructed this weekend. Phase 1 of landscaping has begun. If you know how to make raised beds and have a special trick or hint, let me know (Shelley) :-)
5. Here is a video to make you laugh. It is one reason I go crazy; the reason this song gets stuck in my head.
6. and finally, I tried Starbucks new instant coffee this morning - I got some samples in the mail - and you would never, never guess that it was instant. And I'm not getting paid to say that. I'm glad it came, 'cause I needed caffeine this morning and all I have is decaf in the house.