Friday, June 11

Fun on Friday, week 2











This morning I got a call from my friend Michelle, reminding me that it was Friday Story Time at the Children's Garden in Dow Gardens. I'm trying to keep us all out of the house a little more, so I quickly finished the project I was in the middle of while the boys finished up breakfast and watched a quick cartoon (to keep things moving!)

So anyway, we did meet her there, briefly - basically just said hello to each other - the boys and I were too late for story time, but there was lots of fun still to be had. We only stayed about 40 minutes, but Aaron & Evan sure had fun playing in the bubble tables! Here's to many more fun Fridays at Dow Gardens!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

SOOOOO FUN!! Summer is Super.

Amanda Irene said...

this coming week is vbs so next week I will be at dow gardens on friday!! I keep saying I need to get out there! I am wrting in on the calendar now! Hope I recognize you. ahah