Friday, January 18

Almost completed and free to you!

Hey everyone! I have a strange offer. :-) I was going through my fabric stores and found a skirt that I began sewing in college. I do not have the time to finish it now, and want to send it to anyone who is interested in finishing it up and someone who could use it. The waistband is pinned but not sewn, and it would need a zipper and hem.

It is a sable brown color, medium weight suiting fabric, gradual a-line style with a 3" wide dropped waistband. It has a center seam which has been double stitched to add interest. Approximate measurements are 30" waist, 42" hip, 36" unfinished length. Please send me an email if you are interested. (twomuthsatgmaildotcom) Free shipping :-) Hope someone can use this!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Hmm... 30" waist. 'Fraid I won't be back there for a lo-o-ong time.

Jenny said...

Uh, well...I certainly haven't been there in awhile, either...

Jenny said...

It could probably be tweaked to be almost 32 inches.

Anonymous said...

do you have a picture of it
shanna