Friday, October 1

Gluten Free Meatballs

I tried a new recipe for our freezer yesterday - meatballs. Now, prior to being gluten free, I'd make meatballs occasionally - once every 4-5 months or so, but after, not so much. I was nervous about making meatballs without my old familiar add ins that all contained gluten.

Then I found this recipe and suddenly there was nothing I wanted MORE than meatballs, except possibly meatLOAF but I think this could be adapted. It's crazy what you miss, let me tell you.

Anyway, I followed this basic recipe, but instead of adding parsely, basil, and oregano, I added 1T of that dried minced onion, just to make it more versatile later. I baked them, and froze a bunch then Michael and I snacked on a few leftovers. I'm excited to have a quick throw together on a busy night in the future.

No comments: