Tuesday, December 1

do you see what I see?

This weekend was tons of fun.

I got to shop with my mom, spend time with my parents, and take the boys for a little grandma & papa time while Michael did something amazing.

Can you guess what it is?

I bet you can.

Or not.

Go ahead, give it a try. What do you think I'm most excited about in these pictures?

Now, honestly, if I had my way, I'd be spending every waking minute with Michael while someone else took care of all the projects (or our kiddos - I do love a project!), but we have to be grownups and be apart sometimes. It's really hard to get anything of substance done with children underfoot.

We got a kitchen quote back this weekend, and we are

so.very.excited.

SO! VERY! EXCITED! would be more like it. I can't wait.

Trying to finish up the details before the refinancing process begins. So this means in the next few weeks, I won't be working on homemade Christmas gifts. Instead, I'll be spackling nail holes, sewing window treatments, and the big one - de-cluttering everything. That's been a long time coming.

6 comments:

ruth said...

Did he put up the baseboards? Trimming a house is just as much fun as trimming a tree, right? :)

I like the paint color... did he paint too, or was that already done?

Carrie said...

I too am going to guess baseboards, and trim around the door! I can definitely relate to the excitement of getting projects done--and I love how trim makes a room feel finished!!
Yay for projects! :)

Karen said...

Looks like baseboards/trim to me, too! How very exciting!

Unknown said...

I'm going to say baseboards too. Looks fabulous!

Shelldell said...

Everyone is saying baseboard, and paint and I guess the same.
Looks great.

Jen said...

Steve just finished our baseboards in our living room which we have been without for maybe 5-6 years? I LOVE having them now. Such a finished look! Yours look great!