Tuesday, January 16

I thought I always bought jumbo olives...


Until I opened the can!!! Then I realized that I probably just bought the large ones. These are gigantic olives! Michael is having fun eating them on his fingers for the first time in years!










And speaking of eating things, Aaron's newest chewing preference is his own toes. He likes to do this especially while getting his diaper changed, which calls for a sharp eye and quick reflexes in case the situation gets out of hand.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Those olives are gi-hugic! Aaron is so cute and flexy; isn't the flexibility of babies amazing?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how beautiful he is. Well, I guess I can considering his parents!

Tara McLain
tmac2_24@yahoo.com

ruth said...

I must admit, I buy the jumbo kind just so I can put them on my fingers, too. Some things you never grow out of...

CUTE picture of Aaron, as usual.

Stephens said...

Okay, I hope you don't run into that particular face of Michael's for any other reason than silliness, Jenny. Ha ha Scary! I wouldn't want to upset that guy. How funny though. The olive thing is great. I love the pic of Aaron eating his toes. Jonas was doing that when we visited him. Fun!

Jenny said...

He's not scary!!! (Well I guess the olives are scared!!) LOL

jeileenbaylor said...

I can see that mike is as crazy as he always was in college :o) Good for him!

The Barkers said...

Girl, I ALWAYS have a wash cloth covering little man during diaper change! Ask Joe how many times he's gotten the stream because he doesn't cover him vs. how many times I have! Hee hee! Jonas is also loving his toes and feet right now. He is even chewing his socks and pulling them off his feet!