Monday, January 29

farewell, old friend - hello, new feature!

This weekend, we took down our Christmas tree. I know, I can hear some of your gasps of disbelief. Last year, though, our tree made it to Valentine's Day! The video of Aaron over to the side was taken last week and clearly shows our tree behind the little cutie.

The new feature I speak of is our "feature film" over to the side. We have been changing the video every few days...gotta love digital cameras!

Aaron is growing, HURRAY! We went to the doctor last week to make sure the cold he'd had for 2 weeks was JUST a cold (it is) and found out that he's up to 13lbs, 3 oz. This is great news for me, as I've been feeding him more often (I feel like I have a newborn again!) and it was nice to hear that the work has paid off! He's such a little wiggle-buns, I think he just needs more calories.

Speaking of wiggling, yesterday after church we put Aaron on his blanket to play while we changed, and we came back to an empty blanket. We found the little munchkin under a chair... smiling devilishly. I guess he's gotten the hang of hide and seek...

5 comments:

ruth said...

How cute! It looks like you guys have your hands full.

Cummings Family said...

I love the "feature film" idea, do you mind if i implement your idea onto my own blog?

Unknown said...

great feature film idea! is aaron just wiggling or actually crawling?!?

Unknown said...

you are not alone in the "lateness" of taking your tree down. we just took ours down last week!

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

Sounds like your little guy has quite the metabolism! I was so thrilled when AJ hit 10 lbs.-- at 3 months! I love Aaron's little mischevious smile :)