Monday, October 5

Works of God Monday

This week I am praising the Lord for so many things! He has convicted me, sustained me with HIS strength, and has provided. I am so thankful that I serve God who has proven that He has a record of faithfulness and that He cannot fail to do what He has promised. He continually opens my eyes to my need of Him, and teaches me things about His Word and character. I am overwhelmed with all He has done, and on top of that, the bonus gifts He's given that I'm sharing with you this week!

In a few weeks, Michael's sister Sarah and her family will be traveling to Colorado to visit their parents (and other siblings who also live in Colorado) and we really were wanting to visit at taht time as well - it's been almost two years since we've seen Michael's family, and we have been praying that the price of plane tickets would come down - we'd missed a great deal in July but it wasn't feasible then. Last week, I had almost decided to stop the daily searching for tickets, but I tried one last time, and found tickets nonstop from Detroit to Denver for a price that wasn't impossible. We are so thankful that our trip will overlap with the Valiante's travel and that GOD provided the good ticket prices (also a great deal on rental car) so close - I thought too close - to our dates of desired travel. He is so gracious!! We are very excited to be traveling to Colorado at the end of this month!

The mudroom project is taking longer than I estimated, which is nothing new - I am notoriously bad at estimating the time it will take to complete a large project! Here's a sneak peak for you:


Lord willing, we will have more photos soon! Still praising God for all we've been able to accomplish with materials we already have.

So how is God blessing your family, working in your life by encouraging, convicting, providing? Please share!


"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up..." 1 Thess. 5:11

In the Mister Linky widget below, simply type your name in the top box, or a short description of the work that God has done, and then in the second box, paste the link from your specific "Works of God Monday" post. If you don't have a blog, use the comment section! Feel free to use the image from the top of this post if you like.


2 comments:

Shelldell said...

I'm thankful that God has kept my mother in law in his hands. She's doing better from a major stroke yesterday.

Stephens said...

Wow, Jenny! How exciting about your getting to go to CO!!!