To satisfy the tagger, I am posting eight random things. But I shall remain a frozen statue in this game of cyber tag. I know, I know...seven years of bad luck and all that jazz. I will take my chances.
1. I turned down a chance to teach music in an international school in Vienna. No regrets - I started dating Michael that year.
2. I've always wanted to learn to play cello.
3. Italy would be my vacation destination of choice.
4. I once was chastized for coloring outside the lines by a fellow 5 year old, who shall remain nameless.
5. I almost studied studio art at BJ instead of going to Northland.
6. I'd love to learn how to throw a pot or two (on a wheel, not at anyone in particular)
7. When I traveled for Northland, I was never without a bottle of rubbing alcohol and a scrubby for scary showers/tubs. I left a plethora of sparkly clean showers. CLEAN YOUR SHOWER when you have people over, for crying out loud!
8. I can't cook burgers inside. They smell funny, they taste funny, and I just don't like it.