Thanks be to God "who daily loads us with benefits..." Here are just a few of the things we've seen Him doing these last few days/weeks:
1. perfectly normal blood test results for my one & only blood test of the pregnancy @ 28wks! (No GD, no RH issues, good levels on other stuff!)
2. Jim Miller's happy wedding to Liz on 5/19/06!
3. 32 more days until my brother ties the knot with Lissa, whom we love!!!
4. provision of a random assortment of house-improvement supplies that will save us lots of money, and some knowledgeable laborers to go with it!
5. an upcoming baby shower on June 3 (thank you, Andrea Stephens!)
6. a free window air conditioner (WAHOO!)
7. just 10 weeks left until little Muth makes his or her exodus to The Outside.
8. concert at church on Sunday afternoon was an amazing blessing
9. baby clothes! already trickling in - yay! no naked chillins!
10. decaf french vanilla coffee, and sleep...while I can still get it!