Wednesday, January 4
Cadence is four months old. I can't believe it! Here are some of the things she's been doing lately:
1. grabbing toys and passing them from hand to hand
2. watching all the action all around her
3. sleeping a lot
4. grinning at us all and giggling a lot
5. eating her toes
6. sitting up almost all by herself
7. getting kissed and hugged by her brothers (almost to excess)
8. rolling over
9. making us all smile
10. helping reality set in - that we do, indeed, have a girl child in our home.
Cadence, my dear - you are a joy! We love you!!